EURO WATER RETENTION SYSTEMS S.L,
- To provide the information or services you request from us.
- To be able to send our newslatters and make informative and advertising communications about our products and services, including by electronic means.
- Consent of the person concerned
- Contractual relationship
TARGET ADDRESSED Administrations and public bodies for the fulfillment of obligations directly enforceable to EURO WATER RETENTION SYSTEMS.
Responsible for the treatment
EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L, entity with registered office at Narcis Monturiol 7, Vilassar de Mar 08339 Barcelona, with Tax Identification Number B66715707, Tel: 936 386 187
Purposes of Processing
At EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them to us:
- Contacting the sender of the information, responding to their request, petition or inquiry, and managing the publication of inquiries and comments and subsequent follow-up.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
- Manage, where appropriate, the registration process of the USER in the Online Platform.
- Perform, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer content, products and services in a personalized way.
- Evaluate and manage, if necessary, your Curriculum Vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
- In those cases in which the User expressly consents, to send advertising communications and commercial information about EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS or entities with which it has established collaborations through Agreements, about its activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature that may be of interest or usefulness to the User and/or Client.
Duration of data processing
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, their deletion is not requested by the interested party and they should not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
In the event that the user withdraws his consent to the processing of his data or exercises his rights of cancellation or deletion, his personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice for the legally established periods in order to attend to possible liabilities arising from the processing of the same.
Legitimation for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the performance of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Such legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent shall in no case affect the performance of the contract, but the processing of data for that purpose previously carried out shall not lose its lawfulness by the fact that the consent has been withdrawn.
- The basis for the treatment of the Curriculum Vitae is the consent given by the candidate when sending it to participate in selection processes.
Communication of your data
The User’s data, in general, will not be disclosed to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such data may be communicated:
- The competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- Companies with which EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS maintains Collaboration Agreements for the correct fulfillment of the service contract.
- IT service providers, including cloud computing services.
For the sending of newslatters or newsletters we may use the Mailchimp tool that belongs to the American company The Rocket Group, LLC. This is not a transfer of data but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters. In addition, this company is adhered to the Privacy Shield protocol that allows international data transfers between the EU and the USA.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him or her. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. If you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In case of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these agencies.
In any case, to exercise the aforementioned rights we have the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party data
If you provide data of third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions set forth therein.