Terms and conditions of use
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying data of the owner of the referred Web Site are exposed:
EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L, an entity with registered office for these purposes at Narcis Monturiol 7, Vilassar de Mar 08339 Barcelona, with Tax Identification Number B66715707, Tel: 936 386 187 (hereinafter EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS)
EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L, has created the Web Site as a way to share the latest news and novelties of the EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L business group itself and the world in general that it considers may be of interest to the users of the Web Site or the clients of the firm in relation to the legal, tax, auditing, insurance and in general, all the branches of activity of the business group.
In order to use the Services offered on the Websites, it is a necessary condition that Users are of legal age, therefore, with the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, the User declares that he/she is of legal age, as well as that he/she has the necessary capacity to contract the Services offered on the Websites.
In relation to the above, the User will be, in any case, responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided to EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L, through the registration form.
Those Users who are minors and are interested in contracting the Services shall require the prior authorization of their parents or legal guardians.
2. Use of the site
The Company acts exclusively as responsible for the Web Site in its capacity as a provider of an information service, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user the only responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
The Company reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the information society services provided through its Web Site.
In the event that areas were reserved for user participation (blogs, forums, chats, comments, sharing, etc.), EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L. would not participate in any way in them, being the contributions or opinions that users provide their full responsibility. The Company reserves the right to suspend or remove contributions or comments that violate these conditions.
Likewise, the User assumes that the Company, if necessary, may bring to the attention of the administrative or judicial authorities those facts that could constitute an unlawful activity, without prior notice to the User.
When connecting to the Internet, in addition to taking care of the basic aspects of computer protection, the following precautions should be taken into account:
- Use updated versions of the browsers.
- When accessing the restricted access area, check that access is provided using the TLS 1.1 security protocol to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
- Navigate through known websites.
- Do not accept the execution of programs that download automatically, if you do not trust the source of the download.
- In the case of using public computers or computers shared with third parties, confirm that the automatic password reminder option is not activated.
a) Password protection.
The passwords provided are absolutely confidential so it will be the user’s responsibility to make good use of them, and must observe a duty of care in their custody and use. In this regard, passwords should not be written down on paper or in documents on the computer. The password can be changed periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the password chosen is a password that is difficult to deduce, avoiding that they coincide, for example, with your birthday, birth date, telephone number, etc.
For security reasons, access to the services of the Websites may be blocked if the password is entered incorrectly a successive number of times.
b) Protection against viruses.
Viruses are programs that are installed on the computer, usually hidden from the owner, for purposes that are harmful to the user’s equipment (e.g., to destroy files or the disk, to spread to other computers or to cause the computer to malfunction).to avoid possible virus infections it is advisable:
- Have up-to-date antivirus software, so consult the program manufacturer’s instructions to keep automatic updating active.
- Scan documents received electronically or from external media such as portable devices with the antivirus.
- Install software from secure sources that do not infringe intellectual property rights.
- It is advisable to install an anti-spyware system to avoid spyware. It is also recommended to set up a spam filtering system to limit the sending of unwanted mass mailings.
- In case of receiving unsolicited mail, it is advisable to confirm the sending with the sender or delete the message directly. It should never be opened even if it comes from a known sender.
- Do not participate in chain letters or forward mail indiscriminately.
- Do not execute the attached files directly, it is much safer to extract them beforehand to a directory on the computer.
Having an antivirus program does not ensure total protection of the user’s computer, mainly due to two reasons: that the program is so new that it is detected by the program’s virus library or that a “false positive” occurs, i.e. a program has sequences in its programming code that are similar to a virus.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entire Web Site: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, are protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property and belong to EURO SISTEMAS DE RETENCIÓN DE AGUAS S.L as the author of a collective work, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
The Company does not warrant that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the contents by the user will not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this site and its contents is under the user’s responsibility.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or rebroadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the Site, for whatever purpose and by whatever means, is prohibited without prior authorization from the Company.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not subject to controls by the Company. In any case, the Company cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites nor for the measures adopted concerning your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the Company’s pages, you must inform us, obtaining express consent to create the link. The Company reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
Unauthorized persons under 18 years of age are prohibited from accessing and using the portal.
The Company reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The Company informs you that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide which Internet content and services minors may access and which they may not.
The Company shall not be directly or vicariously liable for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the operation of the Site.
- Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Site.
- Cases in which a third party, in breach of the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them for the transmission of computer viruses.
- Vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that the users transmit with the use of the page or of the services offered therein, as well as their truthfulness or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The updating of the contents offered in the news sections.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- Of the contents entered by them, especially of the data and information entered and sent to the Company through the Websites.
- From the performance of any type of unlawful, harmful, harmful and/or damaging action.
- The custody of your user name and password, not communicating it to third parties, in order to avoid identity theft or providing untruthful or incorrect data.